The Program Administrator will be holding an informational webinar for ABP Approved Vendors, Designees, and other interested stakeholders on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 12:00 PM Central. The Program Administrator encourages stakeholders to attend this webinar to learn more about Program requirements and what is next for the Program.
Topics to be discussed on the webinar include:
- Closing of Small DG blocks and maintenance of waitlists for DG systems
- Designee registration requirements
- Recent revisions to the Distributed Generation and Community Solar Marketing Guidelines and the Program Guidebook
- Revised Community Solar Disclosure Form
- Stakeholder feedback requests on community solar project diversity considerations and updating REC prices
- Community solar waitlist publishing process
- What’s next for the Program (updates on funding and future blocks, process for the development of the next Revised Long-Term Plan)
Attendees may register for the webinar via the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYkc-6tpzwsH9w24VxGrFvVsnhSRKoYqHa6. If you are not able to attend this webinar, it will be recorded and posted to the ABP website for easy access and review.