Find an Approved Vendor
The following companies have been qualified as Approved Vendors in the Illinois Adjustable Block Program. Definitions of Approved Vendor types can be found at the bottom of the page.
|11 Million Acres, LLC||DG Project Developer, Community Solar Project Developer, SREC Broker/Aggregator||Ameren Illinois, ComEd||ABP, ILSFAfirstname.lastname@example.org||630-881-0621|
|93Energy LLC||DG Installer, DG Project Developer||Ameren Illinois, ComEd, Municipal Utility||ABP, ILSFAemail@example.com||773-797-6527|
|AEP OnSite Partners, LLC||DG Project Developer, Community Solar Project Developer||Ameren Illinois, ComEd, MidAmerican, Mt. Carmel, Municipal Utility, Rural Electric Cooperative||ABPfirstname.lastname@example.org||614-583-3917|
|Advanced Energy Innovations LLC||DG Installer, DG Project Developer, Community Solar Project Developer||Ameren Illinois, ComEd, Municipal Utility||ABP, ILSFAemail@example.com||708-271-7514|
|Advanced Energy Solutions Group, Inc||DG Installer||Ameren Illinois, Rural Electric Cooperative||ABP, ILSFA||tech@AESsolar.com||618-988-0888|
|Affordable Community Energy Services Company||Community Solar Project Developer||ComEd||ABP, ILSFAfirstname.lastname@example.org||312-894-9523|
|Ameresco, Inc.||DG Project Developer, Community Solar Project Developer||Ameren Illinois, ComEd||ABP, ILSFAemail@example.com||630-203-2629|
|BAP Power Corporation||DG Installer, DG Project Developer, Community Solar Project Developer||ComEd||ABPfirstname.lastname@example.org||760-603-1933|
|BKJ Solar, LLC||DG Installer, DG Project Developer||Ameren Illinois, ComEd, MidAmerican, Municipal Utility, Rural Electric Cooperative||ABP, ILSFAemail@example.com||314-798-2502|
|Balance Solar LLC||DG Project Developer, Community Solar Project Developer||Ameren Illinois, ComEd||ABP, ILSFAfirstname.lastname@example.org||847-250-1162|
Types of Approved Vendors:
- DG Installer: A DG Installer also has received certification from the Illinois Commerce Commission (“ICC”) to perform distributed generation installations. DG Installers certified by the ICC are not required to become Approved Vendors. Thus, this list of Approved Vendors is not an exhaustive list of all DG Installers certified by the ICC.
- DG Project Developer: A DG Project Developer may oversee client relationships, design of the solar project and site management. The DG Project Developer must utilize an installer for the project who is certified by the ICC.
- Community Solar Project Developer: A Community Solar Project Developer designs and oversees community solar projects. The Developer must utilize an installer for the project who is certified by the ICC.
- SREC Broker/Aggregator: An SREC Broker/Aggregator will work with installers, companies and individuals to submit projects for approval into the Illinois ABP. The SREC Broker/Aggregator will be responsible for submitting applications, collecting meter readings, monitoring SREC creation, and distributing payments.
- Approved Vendor Designees – Approved Vendors may specify a designee to upload marketing materials and disclosure forms on their behalf. An Approved Vendor Designee is assigned by the Approved Vendor via their IllinoisABP.com account. All designees must register as a user prior to being assigned to an Approved Vendor.
Please note that this list does not include every Approved Vendor; Approved Vendors on this page have opted to be listed.