Current Status of Illinois Adjustable Block Program Blocks
The following details applications received into the Illinois Adjustable Block Program. This will be updated at 9:00 PM, CST each evening.
|block_id||block_group||category||Group and Block||Part I Complete (MW)||Batch Submitted (MW)||Additional Info Required (MW)||Program Administrator Reviewed (MW)||ICC Approved||Block2||Block3||Total|
|1||A||Small DG||Group A - Small DG Block 1||0.119||3.667||0.056||0.066||0.000||3.908|
|2||A||Large DG||Group A - Large DG Block 1||5.426||118.971||6.786||2.190||0.000||133.373|
|5||B||Large DG||Group B - Large DG Block 1||4.818||85.509||2.039||4.771||0.000||97.137|
|6||B||Community Solar||Group B - Community Solar Block 1||0.000||796.096||15.896||52.000||0.000||863.992|
|4||B||Small DG||Group B - Small DG Block 1||1.600||2.233||0.078||0.328||0.000||4.239|
|3||A||Community Solar||Group A - Community Solar Block 1||0.000||855.624||18.850||61.500||0.000||935.974|
Number of Systems
|block_id||block_group||category||category_short||Part I Complete (#)||Batch Submitted (#)||Additional Info Required (#)||Program Administrator Reviewed (#)||ICC Approved (#)||Block2||Block3||Total|
|1||A||Small DG||Group A - Small DG Block 1||14||418||6||7||0||445|
|2||A||Large DG||Group A - Large DG Block 1||29||706||14||7||0||756|
|5||B||Large DG||Group B - Large DG Block 1||31||310||4||16||0||361|
|6||B||Community Solar||Group B - Community Solar Block 1||0||404||8||26||0||438|
|4||B||Small DG||Group B - Small DG Block 1||282||335||11||52||0||680|
|3||A||Community Solar||Group A - Community Solar Block 1||0||451||11||31||0||493|
- Group A is for projects located in the service territories of Ameren Illinois, MidAmerican, Mt. Carmel Public Utility, and rural electric cooperatives and municipal utilities located in MISO. Group B is for projects located in the service territories of ComEd, and rural electric cooperatives and municipal utilities located in PJM.
- Small DG (Distributed Generation) is up to 10 kilowatts, and Large DG is above 10 up to 2,000 kilowatts.
- All columns are additive, for example the ICC Approved section does not include any projects except those approved by the ICC.
- Part I completed and Batch Submitted data is raw data that has not been reviewed by the Program Administrator. This data is provided as it was submitted and program participants are cautioned that this data may change significantly after it has been reviewed by the Program Administrator.
- Status will only change from Part I Complete to Batch Submitted when the Program Administrator credits payment for a batch, not when the Approved Vendor submits a batch. Therefore there may be a lag between when batches are submitted by Approved Vendors and when they show as Batch Submitted due to transit and processing time for payments.
- An archival post of the dashboard status at noon on Feb 13, 2019 can be found here.