Group A – Projects located in the service territories of Ameren Illinois, MidAmerican, Mt. Carmel Public Utility, and rural electric cooperatives and municipal utilities located in MISO
Currently Open Block – Block 4
(Note: Blocks 1 and 3 are filled. Block 2 was skipped because initial applications exceeded 200% of Block 1 capacity per the Program Guidebook)
Entire Allocation for Group A Large DG
Group B – Projects located in the service territories of ComEd, and rural electric cooperatives and municipal utilities located in PJM
Currently Open Block -Block 4
(Note: Blocks 1-3 are filled)
Entire Allocation for Group B Large DG
- This is automatically updated at 9:00 PM CST each evening.
- All categories are additive and represent a stage in the projects movement through the process. No project is represented in more than one category. For example the ICC Approved section does not include any projects except those approved by the ICC.
Status Description Part I Submitted Project Application completed by the Approved Vendor but not yet submitted as a batch of projects or submitted as a batch but for which payment has not yet been received by the Program Administrator Batch Submitted Project Application completed by the Approved Vendor and submitted as a batch of projects with payment received by the Program Administrator Need Info Project Application which has undergone preliminary review and for which the Program Administrator has requested additional information prior to approving Program Administrator Reviewed Projects reviewed by ABP Administrator ICC Approved Projects Approved by the ICC
- Part I Submitted and Batch Submitted data is raw data that has not been reviewed by the Program Administrator. This data is provided as it was submitted and program participants are cautioned that this data may change significantly after it has been reviewed by the Program Administrator.
- Status will only change from Part I Complete to Batch Submitted when the Program Administrator credits payment for a batch, not when the Approved Vendor submits a batch. Therefore there may be a lag between when batches are submitted by Approved Vendors and when they show as Batch Submitted due to transit and processing time for payments.
- Projects in Blocks 1 and 3 that have not yet been reviewed by the Program Administrator or Approved by the ICC are not counted in the Block 1 and 3 graphs. These blocks were closed per the following announcement.
Please note that applications that were submitted and subsequently withdrawn from the Program for any reason are no longer reflected in any category in the dashboards above.